小混:
Boss, look, the girl, on the opposite side of the street, is very nice. 

老大,你看,对面街那女的挺正的。
老大:
Yup, Nice girl. Let's go and have a look! 

恩,不错。我们看看去。
小混:
Hey, our boss is absorbed in you, how about having a cup of coffee with him? 

嘿,我们老大看上你了,跟他去喝杯咖啡怎样?
女孩:
Don't bother me.Clear off, before I do you some harm. 

别来烦我,快走开,否则我就不客气了。
小混:
What a bad-tempered girl! Do you know who our boss is? 

脾气挺大啊,你知道我们老大是谁吗?
女孩:
I don't care who he is, anyhow, don't offend me. 

管他是谁,反正别来惹我。
小混:
I am so frightened,... you are not to know how to appreciate our boss's favors. 

说得我好怕怕哦。哼,别不识抬举。
女孩:
(after fighting)lol, did you got it? 

(经过一番打斗后)哈哈,知道我的厉害了吧。
小混:
Oh, my god.Are you the Black Belt queen of Taekwondo? 

我的天啊,你难道就是传说中的跆拳道黑带女王?
女孩:
LOL, you are right! 

哈哈。你说对了!


