小杨:
Wow, so many bags, did you go to shopping? 

哇,这么多袋子,你去购物了吗?
小李:
Yes, I buy some interesting things. Have a look. 

是的,我买了一些有趣的东西。看一下吧。
小杨:
What’s this? It looks very strange. 

这是什么?看起来很奇怪。
小李:
Oh, it is the hottest underwear called C-string. 

哦,这是最流行的内衣, C字裤。
小杨:
C-string? I only heard T-back. It looks like half of T –back, no waist, how can people wear this? 

c字裤?我只听说过丁字裤。看起来象是丁字裤的一半,没有腰围,人们怎么穿呢?
小李:
It is only to cover your groin. You shall take care to prevent it from dropping. 

这个只用来遮掩你的私处。你需要很小心,防止它掉下来。
小杨:
It seems not so convenient, it takes some energy. 

看起来好像不怎么方便,需要花些力气。
小李:
It is the magic point, ladies shall chin up and chest out to wear the C-back, it will make their figure looks better. 

这就是它的神奇之处,穿上它,女人们要抬头挺胸,这样看起来身材更好。
小杨:
But it is only small cloth. I guess it is not so healthy. 

但是这个只有一点布料。我认为不太卫生。
小李:
Yes, so you shall not wear it all day long. 

是的,所以你不能整天穿着它。
小杨:
I cannot find any advantage of it except beautiful. 

除了漂亮我找不到它任何的优点。
小李:
Correct. But you see bars, high heeled shoes, we have too many stories that women always yield to beautiful things. 

正确。但是你看看胸罩,高跟鞋,有太多的故事告诉我们女人永远是向美丽的事物妥协。


