Jessie:
He is definitely something! 

这家伙真是了不起!
Carl:
Who? He’d better be a real man. 

谁啊?最好真是个厉害的家伙。
Jessie:
There is a conductor somewhere in Chongqing. He sells tickets like the Spiderman. 

在重庆的某个地方有个公交车售票员。他像蜘蛛侠一样卖票。
Carl:
How did he do that? You are sure this picture has been photo shopped? 

他怎么做到的?你确定这照片没有被PS过?
Jessie:
I don’t care! Maybe someone did it just for fun! Relax, Carl! 

我不在乎!可能只是有人做的,觉得好玩儿而已。放松点儿,卡尔。
Carl:
I do, Jess. What do you mean? 

我很放松。你什么意思啊?
Jessie:
You have been moody recently. 

最近你情绪很大。
Carl:
Really? Isn’t it true that only girls have PMS? 

是吗?我以为只有女人才会有经前综合症。
Jessie:
See? You started it again! 

看吧,你又开始了。
Carl:
I’m teasing you. Didn’t you see that it was a metaphor? 

我逗你玩儿呢。我只是打个比方而已。


