Tom:
Everyone is here. 

大伙都在啊。
Bob:
You are so late. 

你可真迟。
Tom:
It is a rare chance for us to get together. 

难得我们有机会聚在一起。
Bob:
Yeah, everyone is so busy. 

是啊,每个人都那么忙。
Tom:
Today, we must drink until we are thoroughly drunk! 

今天就让我们不醉不归!
Bob:
OK, I keep you company to the end. 

好,我奉陪到底。
Tom:
(After two hours, Tom’s phone is ringing,and he picks up…)Sorry, buddies, I have to go. 

(两小时后,汤姆的手机响了,他接起来…)对不起哥们,我得走了。
Bob:
Don’t be such a party pooper, can’t you stay a little longer? 

别这么扫兴嘛,再呆会儿吧!
Tom:
I am very sorry, my wife wants me to go back at once. 

很抱歉,我老婆让我马上回去。
Bob:
(LOL)He is a real hen-pecked husband. 

(大笑)他可真是一个妻管严啊。


