Dan:
I am wearing out! 

我好累呀!
Adolf:
So am I. We have already crossed 99 hills. 

我也很累。这已经是我们翻过的99个山头了。
Dan:
When would we get out of these mountains getting to the city? 

什么时候可以走出这片山,到大城市啊?
Adolf:
I do not know. May be other several! 

我也不知道,可能还要翻几座吧!
Dan:
They are all mountains around us. How can we get to the end! Let’s go back and end this terrible journey! 

放眼看去都是山,怎么翻得完啊!我们还是按原路返回吧!
Adolf:
No, I won’t. If we went back, then we are in vain. How about the 99 hills we have turned over? 

不行,回去的话我们不就白白翻了99座山了嘛!
Dan:
I am really tired. I want to go back to my gully. 

我实在是太累了,我要回到原来的山沟沟去。
Adolf:
I will continue to walk until arrival at the big cities. I will see the world outside. 

我不会,继续走,直到到了大城市,看看外面的世界。
Dan:
Well! We will go respective way. 

那好吧!我们各走各的。
Adolf:
(After one day) Ha… I finally came to a big city! How bustling the city is! 

(一天后)哈,我终于来到大城市了!这里好繁华呀!
Dan:
(More than a month later) Ha… I am finally back! I must a good rest for a while. 

(一个多月后)哈,我终于回来了!我得好好休息一阵子了。


