Leo:
			  Give me a hug, please. 
			     
给我个拥抱吧。 
			  Lucy:
			  Why are you so sweet today? 
			     
你今天怎么这么贴心? 
			  Leo:
			  It is Hug Day today. 
			     
今天是拥抱情人节啊。 
			  Lucy:
			  Hug Day? Where does it come from? 
			     
拥抱情人节?什么来历? 
			  Leo:
			  Today, you can hold your honey in your hug in public for how long it can be, delaring the love between you, and also making the winter with warmth. 
			     
想和你的情人抱多久都可以,在公开的场合拥抱,向世人宣告你俩的爱意,也让寒冷的冬天变得格外温馨。 
			  Lucy:
			  It sounds romantic. 
			     
听起来很浪漫嘛。 
			  Leo:
			  Yes, actually, there are totally 12 lover's day to celebrate. 
			     
是啊,实际上一年有12个情人节呢。 
			  Lucy:
			  I only know about the White Day. 
			     
我就知道有一个白色情人节。 
			  Leo:
			  There are also Diary Day, Yellow and Rose Day and Kiss Day, etc. 
			     
还有日记情人节啊,黄色与玫瑰情人节啊,亲亲情人节等等很多。 
			  Lucy:
			  Yes, if we are happy together, every day can be the Valentine's Day. 
			     
如果在一起开心的话,每天都可以是情人节啊。 
			  
 您当前位置:
 您当前位置:
