Lily:
Ann, do you know how long you hair can grow in 27 years? 

安,你知道你的头发在27年内能长多长吗?
Ann:
Certainly not. You know that? 

不知道。你知道啊?
Lily:
Yeah, I think it can at least grow 1.6 metres. 

嗯。我想大概可以长1.6米。
Ann:
How do you know that? 

你怎么知道啊?
Lily:
Come and look at this news, this woman’s 1.6-meter -long hair has grown for 27 years. 

过来看看这条新闻。这位妇女的1.6米长的头发留了27年了。
Ann:
Unbelievable. How could she do that? 

真不可思议。她怎么做到的啊?
Lily:
She just never had it cut for 27years. She loves her hair very much. She even refused a 10,000 RMB deal for selling her hair. 

她就是27年不剪头发。她非常喜欢她的头发,甚至别人想花10000元来买她的头发,她都拒绝了。
Ann:
I would not sell it if I were her. Twenty seven years means a lot, it just like a child. By the way, do you want your hair to be that long? 

我要是她也不会卖掉它, 27年意味着很多啊,这就像是自己的孩子啊!对了,你想要这么长的头发吗?
Lily:
No. I don’t think I have the energy to take daily care of it. It could bring about a lot of troubles. 

不。我不认为自己有这个精力来整理这头发。那会带来很多的麻烦。
Ann:
Yeah, so do I. She is really a woman with a surprising will power! 

嗯,我也是。她真是个有惊人毅力的人啊!


