Leo:
Who will you with in Thanksgiving Day? 

你会和谁一起过感恩节?
Lucy:
Maybe with my parents, I haven't spent a lot of time with them in daily life. 

应该是和我父母吧,平常没有很多时间跟他们在一起。
Leo:
Do you ever think about to spend the day with a Grizzly? 

你想过要跟灰熊在一起过吗?
Lucy:
You mean the Teddy bear? Do you want to give me a Teddy bear as a Thanksgiving gift? Come on, I am not a little girl any more. 

你是说玩具熊吗?你想在感恩节送我玩具熊?别逗了,我又不是小孩子。
Leo:
No, I mean the real bear, two meters tall Grizzly, and have dinner with you, isn't it cool? 

不是,是真的熊哦,两米高的灰熊,跟你一起吃晚餐,怎么样?
Lucy:
You made me remember the story a man wanted a bearcloth and became the food of the bear. 

你这么说,让我想起了熊皮大衣的故事,那个人可是葬身熊腹哦,这也算另一种熊皮大衣了。
Leo:
OK, I'm kidding. While the news is real, there are somebody had dinner with a real bear in Thanksgiving Day. 

我是在开玩笑呢,不过真有人跟熊一起过节,共进晚餐呢。
Lucy:
Are they living in forests? and making friends with bears? 

他们是一直在森林里生活的吧?跟熊交了朋友?
Leo:
They are from a Bear rescue and educational institution in Montana State. 

他们来自美国蒙大拿州的一个熊救助和教育机构。
Lucy:
Oh, I'm sorry for the bearcloth story. 

我为我那个熊大衣的故事表示抱歉。


