小杨:
What make you so angry? 

什么让你这么生气?
小李:
Don’t mention it. This damn chewing gum sticks to my new T-shirt. I tried so many ways but cannot get rid of it. 

别提了。这个该死的口香糖粘在我的新T恤上。我试了很多方法都弄不掉。
小杨:
Have you put it in refrigerator? 

你把它放进了冰箱吗?
小李:
Never. I don’t want to cook my T-shirt. 

从来没有。我又不想煮我的T恤来吃。
小杨:
No, you are wrong. Refrigerator is not only for food, it has more efforts. If you put your T-shirt in refrigerator for one hour, the chewing gun will become solid and then you can move it easily. 

不,你错了。冰箱不仅可以用来装食物,它有很多其他作用。如果你把T恤放进冰箱一小时, 口香糖会变硬,就很容易去除了。
小李:
Really? Anything else refrigerator can do? 

真的吗?冰箱还有别的什么作用吗?
小杨:
Yes, for example you can put new stocking in refrigerator for one or two days, it will make your stocking not so easily broken. 

是的,比如说你可以把新丝袜放进冰箱一至两天,这样丝袜不容易坏。
小李:
Does refrigerator only work for cloths? 

冰箱只对衣物类的起作用吗?
小杨:
No, you can use it to longer the life of battery and kill the worms in books. 

不,你可以用它来延长电池的寿命和杀死书里的蛀虫。
小李:
Wow, so magic refrigerator! 

哇,神奇的冰箱!


