Lily:
Today is the new students enrolling day. 

今天是新生报到的日子。
Ann:
Yeah, there are many students and parents. 

是啊,好多的学生和家长啊。
Lily:
In my opinion, parents shouldn’t come here. They should make their child become independent. 

在我看来,家长不应该来这里,他们应该让他们的孩子独立。
Ann:
I agree. I remember two years ago we all came here by ourselves. 

我同意,我记得两年前我们都是自己来这里的。
Lily:
Yes, it was very uneasy and anxious when I first time came to an unfamiliar city and meet so many strangers. 

是啊,我非常不安和焦虑当我第一次自己一个人来到一个不熟悉的城市,还有见到这么多陌生的人。
Ann:
We have the same feeling, but I believe it’s a special experience in our school life. 

我们有一样的感觉,但是我觉得这是一种在我们学校生活中很特别的经历。
Lily:
Look. The new students only stand aside while their parents are busy helping them enroll. 

看,那些新生只会站在一边,而父母亲们却在忙着帮他们办理入学登记。
Ann:
Who do you believe should be in charge of such a situation? 

你认为到底是谁要为这样的状况负责呢?
Lily:
I think both, but the parents’ overindulge is the main reason. 

我想双方吧,但是父母亲的溺爱是最主要的原因。
Ann:
I absolutely agree with you! 

我完全同意。


