阿汤哥:
Good morning, Ellison. 

早上好,埃里森。
埃里森:
Morning,Tom! 

早上好,汤姆!
阿汤哥:
Is everything ok in Oracle? 

在甲骨文,一切都顺利吧?
埃里森:
Not bad. What if I were CEO, I would be the richest man in the world. 

还可以了。要是我能是CEO就好了,我就是世界上最富有的人了。
阿汤哥:
Day dreaming again, Ellison? Now what you need to do is to work hard. 

又做白日梦了,埃里森?你现在要做的就是努力工作了。
埃里森:
Do you know the annual salary of our CEO Ellison is the second highest in 2008 all over the country? 

你知道吗,我们CEO埃里森的年薪在2008年位居全美第二啊。
阿汤哥:
Really? It is said he was just a man who made nothing until he was 32. 

真的吗?听说他在32岁之前,还一事无成呢。
埃里森:
He changed his job for more than dozen times. At last, he chose to create his own career. You see, we have the same first name, but different destiny. 

他跳了十几次的槽呢。最后他选择了创业。你看,我们有同样的名字,却不同的命运。
阿汤哥:
You are only 28 now. In the future, you may make greater success than him. 

你现在才28呢。以后,你有可能比他还厉害呢。
埃里森:
Please do not laugh at me. I think you can. 

别取笑我了。我认为你可以啊。
阿汤哥:
Come on!Please do not flatter me. 

算了吧。就别奉承我了。


