Tom:
Bob,come here, I share you something. 

鲍勃,过来,我有东西给你看。
Bob:
How I feel you are sneaking, what is the matter? 

我怎么感觉你偷偷摸摸的,什么事啊?
Tom:
Be quiet! I picked up a bag of momey just now. 

小声点!我刚捡到一袋钱。
Bob:
A bag of momey? How do you want to deal with it? 

一袋钱?你打算怎么处理?
Tom:
I think I should hide it up. 

我想把它藏起来。
Bob:
Your idea is fundamentally wrong. You should take it to the police station. 

你的想法根本上就是错误的。你应该把它交到公安局。
Tom:
I am not stupid, I picked it up and it is mine. 

我又不傻,我捡到的就是我的了。
Bob:
Do you know where the momey comes from?If it is illicit money, you hided it up, you might offence the law. 

你知道这钱的来历吗?如果这是赃款,你藏起来,你这是在犯罪。
Tom:
Maybe you are right, I will hand it to the police station at once. 

或许你是对的,我马上交到公安局去。
Bob:
I go with you. 

我陪你去。


