Lily:
Your face is very pale. What’s wrong with you? 

你的脸色很苍白,你是怎么了?
Ann:
I don’t feel myself today. I’m lacking of strength. 

我今天觉得不舒服。我全身无力。
Lily:
Do you have breakfast? 

你吃早餐了吗?
Ann:
No, when I woke up, I really didn’t have enough strength to get myself out of the bed. 

没,早上醒来的时候,我实在没力气爬起来。
Lily:
It’s too serious. Who drive you here? 

这么严重,是谁载你来的?
Ann:
My sister. At first, she wanted to take me to hospital. I refused. 

我妹妹,她一开始想带我去医院,我拒绝了。
Lily:
Why? You are uncomfortable. 

为什么,你不舒服呀。
Ann:
You know there is an important meeting this morning and the general manager doesn’t like people absent without any reasons? 

你知道早上有个很重要的会议要开,而且总经理不喜欢有人无故缺席。
Lily:
No reasons? You are uncomfortable is the reason. I can’t understand why you guys always love working and forget your body. Money is not everything. 

无故?你不舒服就是个理由。我实在是不懂你们这些人为什么总是喜欢工作却忘记了自己的健康,钱不是万能啊。
Ann:
OK. I know you care my health. I will ask for time off and see the doctor this afternoon. 

好啦。我知道你是关心我的健康,我下午会请假去看医生的。


