老公:
Honey, how about tonight? 

亲爱的,今晚过得怎么样?
老婆:
Just the same. 

一般般。
老公:
Oh? How did you kill it? 

哦?你怎么打发它的?
老婆:
I killed two hours watching TV. 

我看了两个小时的电视以打发时间。
老公:
What were you watching? 

看了什么?
老婆:
I don’t know. I just turned the channel from one to one. 

我不知道,我只是把频道从这一台转到那一台而已。
老公:
How boring it is! 

真无聊啊。
老婆:
Yeah. What about you, Honey? 

是啊,你呢,亲爱的?
老公:
The boss asked me to have dinner with him, and he told that I was next one who had the biggest possibility to promote. 

老板让我和他一起吃晚饭,说我是下一个最有可能升迁的人。
老婆:
Great! There is something can make me excited. 

太好了,总算有点东西让我兴奋一下了。


