Ann:
It’s a good day, right? 

真是好天气啊,对吧?
Lily:
Yes, but it’s a sad day at the same time. I wish it had never happened. 

是的,但也是个悲伤的日子。那事如果没有发生过该多好呀!
Ann:
I don’t understand. 

我不懂。
Lily:
You needn’t. It’s my personal affair. Today is a day of remembrance of my grandma. 

你没必要懂。是我私事。今天我是奶奶的忌日。
Ann:
I am sorry to hear that. 

很抱歉。
Lily:
Don’t say that. 

别那么说。
Ann:
What are your family going to do? 

你家人要干嘛吗?
Lily:
My parents and I are going to graveyard, and I gonna to buy a bunch of lily. 

我父母和我要去墓园,我要去买束百合花。
Ann:
Oh, I am sorry to delay you. 

哦,耽搁你了,真抱歉。
Lily:
It doesn’t matter. See you later. 

没关系,再见了。


