Ann:
It’s sad, isn’t it? 

伤心啊,不是吗?
Lily:
Yeah, what a pity! He is gone, Samaranch has gone. 

是啊,太遗憾了。他走了,萨马兰奇走了。
Ann:
He is really a nice man, you know. He loved China, and he loved Chinese. 

他真的是个好人啊,他很喜欢中国和中国人。
Lily:
I love anyone who is nice to Chinese. You know, I am a patriot. 

任何对中国人好的人我都喜欢,你知道的,我是个爱国主义者。
Ann:
Yeah, I know. 

我知道。
Lily:
Samaranch helped China to win the Beijing Olympic Bid. 

萨马兰奇帮助中国成功申奥。
Ann:
All Chinese love him. 

所有的中国人都爱他。
Lily:
I think so. Not only Chinese, you know, but also many other countries love him very much. He is the Lifetime Honorary President of the Olympic Committee. 

是的,不只是中国人,其他很多国家的人都很爱他,他是奥委会的终身名誉主席。
Ann:
He deserved it. 

他实至名归。
Lily:
Yeah, but I still feel sad. Goodbye, Samaranch. 

是啊,但是我还是很伤心,再见了,萨马兰奇。