Tom:
Lily, why didn’t you tell me you were in a business trip? 

莉莉,为什么你没告诉我你出差去了?
Lily:
I thought I didn’t need to do that, did I? 

我以为我没必要那么做,不是吗?
Tom:
You didn’t? I am your lover. I want to know all about you. 

没必要?我是你的爱人啊。我想知道你的一切。
Lily:
Yes, we are couple, but I think we each should have personal time, and I was in a business trip. It was my work. 

是的,我们是情侣,但是我想我们各自都应该有自己的时间,何况我是去出差,这是工作。
Tom:
I knew, but the other day, I had planned how we were going to spend our weekend. I waited for you until midnight. 

我知道,但是那天,我本计划好怎么度过周末了,我等你等到深夜。
Lily:
I am sorry. It was my fault, but please don’t worry about me, OK? 

对不起,是我错了,但是请不要担心我,好吗?
Tom:
I can’t help. 

我控制不了。
Lily:
Sorry, I will tell you my schedule. 

对不起,我以后告诉你我的行程的。
Tom:
I don’t mean that. I just worry about you, and I hate I am unaware of your plan. 

我不是那个意思,我只是担心你,我讨厌对于你的计划一无所知。
Lily:
You are very kind. I will be careful. 

你很好,我会小心的。


