安妮:
Hey, Susie, what health club do you belong to?
嘿.苏茜.你参加了哪个健身俱乐部?
苏茜:
SKY Fitness, why?
SKY健身俱乐部.怎么了?
安妮:
Well, I`ve been going to Athletic Express, but I don`t like it there.
哦.我一直都是去Athletic Express.可是我不喜欢那儿.
苏茜:
Really? Why not? I hear it`s pretty good.
是吗?怎么不喜欢?听说很不错哦.
安妮:
The people don`t really work out there. They just stand around and talk all the time.
那儿的人根本不练习.他们只是站在一旁光滔滔不绝地说而已.
苏茜:
Oh, it`s one of those places.
哦.跟其他地方一样.
安妮:
Yeah, is your club different?
是呀.你们的那个俱乐部不同吧?
苏茜:
Well, they have different rooms. I lift weights by the pool where there aren`t so many people.
哦.那里有不同的房间.当人不多的时候.我会在泳池旁边举重.
安妮:
Do they have a lot of equipment?
他们的设施是否齐全?
苏茜:
Yeah, they have all the machines, a pool, a steam room and sauna.
是的.他们有各种各样的器械:一个泳池.一个蒸汽室和一个桑拿室.
安妮:
Sounds nice. What about classes?
听起来还不错.那上什么课呢?
苏茜:
The usual. Aerobics, kickboxing, yoga. They just started a Tai Chi class too.
一般的课都上.有氧运动.跆拳道.瑜珈.还开了太极课呢.
安妮:
Wow, that sounds great.
哇哦.真是不错.
苏茜:
Well, I have a guest pass. Why don`t you come with me tonight?
哦.我突然想到.你为何不今天和我一起去呢?
安妮:
Really? Thanks. I`ll stop by when I get off work.
真的吗?谢谢了.我下班的时候会顺便来的.
苏茜:
Perfect. See you later.
好极了.到时候见.
安妮:
O.K., see you.
好的.到时见.