开心:
Hey, Shancai, a little bird said that Zhu liqian’s father died yesterday. 

嘿,杉菜。据有关人士说朱丽倩的父亲昨天去世了。
杉菜:
Oh, my god. Does Andy Liu go to Malaysia? 

哦,天呐。华仔去马来西亚了吗?
开心:
Who knows! But some amusement reporters have uploaded some pictures taken in the Zhu liqian father’s funeral. 

谁知道呢!但是有些娱记在网上上传了一些相关的照片。这些照片都是在朱的父亲的葬礼上拍摄的。
杉菜:
In fact I hate these reporters who make rumors. 

事实上,我很讨厌这些小记者们,老是制造出一些流言蜚语。
开心:
As the saying goes, “There will be no fire without smoke”. 

俗语所云,“无风不起浪啊”。
杉菜:
It’s true. If Zhu is a real lover of Andy, I admire her very much. I dare to say in the world no one can spend 24 years to wait a man. 

这倒是事实。如果朱真的是华仔的情人,我倒是很钦佩她。我敢说在这个世界上,没有一个人能花费24年去等一个男人。
开心:
Yeah, no one but her. 

是啊,除了她。
杉菜:
She is willing to stand behind him, which needs a great courage. 

她宁愿站在他的身后,这需要很大的勇气。
开心:
Every man wants to find this kind of woman. 

每个男人都希望找这个样子的女人。
杉菜:
Include you? At present, as for a common man, finding such woman is not easy. Girls become more and more practical and full of vanity. 

包括你吗?目前,对一个普通男人来说,找一个这个样子的伴侣不容易。女孩子越来越实际了,而且很虚荣。


