Ann:
If you have 8 million yuan, would you like to buy a car? 

如果你有八百万,你想买辆车吗?
Bob:
No, I will buy an apartment first, and then the car. 

不,我会先买房子,然后才是车。
Ann:
What kind of car is in your mind? 

你想要什么样的车?
Bob:
I think the Ferrairi would be the first choice. And you? 

我想法拉利是第一选择,你呢?
Ann:
I’m not sure. Recently, I read an article. A car of the Red Flag is going to be put into market. 

我不确定。最近,我读到一篇文章,红旗牌的一款车即将被投入市场。
Bob:
Is it very special? 

这很特别吗?
Ann:
Yes. President Hu was in the same style car on the National Day. 

是的,胡主席在国庆那天乘坐了同一款式的车。
Bob:
Wow, how much is it? 

哇,这车要多少钱啊?
Ann:
It’s said about 8 million yuan. I have never heard that any car made in China has such a high market price. 

据说是八百万,我从没听过国产车有这样高的市价。
Bob:
It illustrates that Chinese comprehensive power has been growing up. 

这证明了中国的综合国力在提升啊。


