Ann:
Get up! Get up!
起床!起床!
Lily:
You must have something important and wake me up at this moment, or I will kill you.
你必须有重要的事情来叫醒我,否则我会杀了你。
Ann:
Today the country is celebrating the National Day. You should get up and plan to do something.
今天举国上下欢庆国庆节。你应该起来计划做点什么。
Lily:
Do what? The vocation is time for balking a bed.
做什么?这个假期就是用来赖床的。
Ann:
You should give up such an idea. Today is the National Day, and there are many funny things in the street.
你应该放弃这种想法,今天是国庆节,街上应该有很多好玩的东西。
Lily:
What’s your plan? I don’t know what to do except sleeping.
你的计划呢?除了睡觉我不知道要做什么。
Ann:
I have planned to go shopping with friends. That is all the girls’ hobby.
我已经计划要和朋友去逛街了,这是所有女孩的爱好。
Lily:
A topic modern girl. Lee asked me to climb the mountain last night. I think this choice is much better than shopping.
一个典型的现代女孩,小李昨晚叫我去爬山,我想这个选择比逛街好很多。
Ann:
That makes nonsense if you don’t get up right now. It’s 10:30 now.
如果你现在不起床那就没什么意义了。现在已经是十点半了。
Lily:
OK, I will get up a few minutes later.
好的,几分钟后就起床了。