Leo:
What are you searching for? 

你在搜索什么?
Lucy:
The latest Cockroach Is Crawling. 

最新一期的小强爬行记啊。
Leo:
Cockroach Is Crawling? Is it a popular science reading? 

小强爬行记?是什么科普读物吗?
Lucy:
No. It is a cartoon made by a Guangzhou graduate. It mentions the falsification of graduates employment status. 

不是,是广州的一个毕业生创作的漫画,提到了“被就业”等问题。
Leo:
It songs pretty interesting. 

听起来蛮有意思的。
Lucy:
He likens himself "a cockroach will not be stepped to death, not that my life provided me a thousand feet stepped on, and I still tenaciously alive, kept crawling around." 

他把自己比喻成“踩不死的小强,就算生活把我踩上一千脚,我也还是顽强地活着,不停地爬来爬去”
Leo:
There must be some common feelings with most of the graduates in 2009. It is really a hard year to seek jobs. 

2009年的毕业生肯定会有共鸣,今年真的是很难找工作。
Lucy:
Of course, even I can still remember the hard time to find jobs by myself after reading the cartoon. 

当然了,我看过之后都会想起我找工作时的艰难。
Leo:
Come on, be happier, OK? 

别这样,高兴点好不好?
Lucy:
Yes, I have learned a lot from this cartoon, his optimism inspired me. 

好的,我从这部漫画里也学到很多,他的乐观精神鼓舞了我。


