Danny:
I need a 2.5 GPA. What am I going to do? 

我的绩点要达到2.5.我该怎么办?
Tom:
What about retaking your ACT? It was too low. 

重考一次入学测试怎么样? 分数也太低了.
Danny:
It won't make any difference. I am now 1.76. My dreams will blow out unless I make it all As this semester. 

不会有什么起色的.我现在的绩点是1.76. 除非我这学期全部拿A,否则我的梦想就破灭了.
Tom:
Maybe you need someone to knock you out. 

你需要人把你打晕.
Danny:
Stop digging at me. I need you to help me out but definitely not to kill me. 

不要挖苦我了.我需要你帮我,可绝对不需要你杀了我.
Tom:
No, I mean it. There is a Croatian girl. She passed out for 24 hours, but when she came to life, she could speak German fluently, although she lost the ability to speak Croatian. 

我认真的.有一个克罗地亚女孩.她昏迷了24小时,当她醒来以后,她可以讲一口流利的德语,尽管她不会说克罗地亚语了.
Danny:
What if I wake up with the disability of speaking English? I will get all Ds, come on! 

万一我醒来,不会讲英语了,我就全部挂科了.得了!
Tom:
That's a question. Maybe you need anti-depressants. It helps with your study. 

那是个问题.也需要兴奋剂.对你学习有帮助.
Danny:
Cut the crap. I know what I need now. A tutor. I will be the all-nighter for the month. 

别说废话了.我知道我要什么了.家教.这个月我都要开夜车了.
Tom:
Go for your big dreams, man. 

为梦想努力吧,哥们儿.