Molly:
Gordon, what's new with you?

戈登,有什么新鲜事?
Gordon:
Nothing much? And you?

没什么,你呢?
Molly:
I am learning a new song by Alanis Morrisette.

我在学阿兰妮斯·莫里塞特的一首新歌。
Gordon:
Don't bite off more than you can chew.

不要去咬你嚼不动的东西。
Molly:
What does that mean?

那是什么意思?
Gordon:
It means don't try something that is too difficult.

它指的是不要去尝试太难的东西。
Molly:
Are you blind? Learning songs is easy.

你瞎了吗?学唱歌很容易的。
Gordon:
I see your point, but leaning English songs is extremely difficult. Plus, Alanis is too angry, don't you agree?

我明白你的意思,不过学唱英文歌特别难。而且,阿兰妮斯太生气了,你不同意吗?
Molly:
Of course not. You're not seeing the whole picture. She is a little angry, but more brave. She sings about her old boyfriend that where mean to her.

当然不了。你没有放眼全局。她有点生气,不过更多的是勇气。她唱的是有关她以前的男朋友卑鄙地对待她。
Gordon:
You would never sing an angry song about me, right?

你永远都不会对我唱生气的歌曲,对吗?
Molly:
Maybe.

也许吧。