Todd:
Oh, sorry, we are late. How long has the play been on?

哦,对不起,我们迟到了。演出开始多久了?
Usher:
No, even the overture hasn't started yet. There are still 10 minutes left.

没有,连序幕都没有开始呢。还有十分钟。
Todd:
Oops! I forgot that I set forward my watch.

噢!我忘记把手表拨快了。
Usher:
OK. Have you reserved any seats?

没事。你们预定座位了吗?
Todd:
Yeah. Two seats at the dress circle. What should I do to get in?

是的。两个前排的位置。我该从哪里进去啊?
Usher:
Go to the barrier and show your tickets to get in.

去那边检票处,出示一下您的票就可以进去了。
Todd:
How can I find my seat? You know it's quite a big theater and it will be really crowded then.

我怎么才能找到我的座位啊?你知道,这是一个相当大的剧院,待会儿一定会很拥挤的。
Usher:
We have ushers to show you to your seats.

我们有引座员引领您去您的座位。
Todd:
May I take any photographs during the show?

演出时我可以拍照片吗?
Usher:
Sorry, but I'm afraid not. And make sure to set your cell phone to vibrant state.

对不起,恐怕不行。另外,一定要把您的手机调成震动状态。
Todd:
Sure. Where is the entrance?

好的。入口在哪里?
Usher:
Right over there, around the corner. See? People are already lined up.

就在那边,转角那里。看到没?已经有人在排队了。
Todd:
Oh, stupid question. Anything else?

哦,我的问题好傻啊。还有别的事情吗?
Usher:
Nope. Here are the programmes. Enjoy the performance.

没有了。这是节目单。祝您愉快。
Todd:
Thanks. Can't wait to listen to the fantasia!

谢谢。等不及想听狂想曲了。