Ann:
Hey, why didn’t you answer my phone? 

嘿,你为什么没接我电话?
Amy:
When did you call me? 

你什么时候给我打电话的?
Ann:
Last night, I want you to come here earlier. 

昨晚,我想要你早点来这儿。
Amy:
Which phone number did you dial? My house’s telephone or my cell phone? 

你打的是哪个电话号码?我家的还是我的手机?
Ann:
Your cell phone. 

你的手机。
Amy:
Impossible, there wasn’t any record. 

不可能。没记录啊。
Ann:
But I really did. Look, this is the record. 

但是我真的打了,看,这是通话记录。
Amy:
How come? Wait, this is not my phone number. You’ve dialed the wrong number. 

怎么会这样?等等,这不是我的电话号码。你拨错电话号码了。
Ann:
Ah, yes, I dialed the wrong number. I am sorry. 

啊,是的,我打错电话了,抱歉。
Amy:
Be careful next time. 

下次认真点哦。