Jack:
Hi!David,what are you doing?You seem to be worried. 

嗨,大卫,你在干嘛呢?你看起来好像很焦虑的样子。
David:
Yup,er,I'm calling Jim.I lost my key in the dormitory. 

是的,额,我正在给Jim打电话。我钥匙落宿舍了。
Jack:
How?I just saw you are inside.How did it happen? 

怎么会呢?我刚刚还看见你在里面,门怎么锁的呢?
David:
I restarted my computer after installing a software.I just went out the room when the door slammed in the high wind, locking me out. 

我装完一个软件后重启了电脑。我刚出门,一阵风吹来把门锁上了,把我关在外面。
Jack:
What luck!And the wind is intersting,she is considerate of you. 

真倒霉。这风也真有意思,替你把门锁上了。
David:
Come on!Don't laugh at me! 

得了吧,别嘲笑我了。
Jack:
Is there anyone inside? 

宿舍里没人么?
David:
So,I needn't call Jim now! Come on!Jim! 

要是有人的话我就不用给Jim打电话了。快接啊,Jim!
Jack:
Er,I'm play cards with Jon.Would you like to join us? 

额,我正在和Jon打牌,你愿意加入我们么?
David:
Well,OK!I guess he can not get through by phone now. 

好吧,我估计现在电话联系不上他了。
Jack:
All right!Come in!Jon is waiting! 

好!快进来把!Jon在等我们呢!
The Door:
Bang! 

砰!
David:
Now,you konw that. 

现在你看见了吧。