Lily:
Ann, thank you for coming to see me. 

安,谢谢你来看我。
Ann:
Don’t say that, we are good friends. 

别这么说,我们是好朋友嘛。
Lily:
(ke,ke,…)I got a bad cough. It seems to be dead. 

(咳,咳….)我得了严重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。
Ann:
Don’t say this, you will be better off. 

别这样说,你的状况会好起来的。
Lily:
Hope so. Could you please hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines. 

希望如此。你能把药递给我吗?该吃药了。
Ann:
No problem. Which one, the black or the pink? 

没问题,哪瓶,黑色的还是粉色的?
Lily:
The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day. 

粉色的。我已经害怕每天吃药了。
Ann:
How many tablets should you take each day? 

你一天得吃几片啊?
Lily:
20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter. 

每天20片,而且很苦。
Ann:
Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth. 

良药苦口利于病嘛。