Jim:
Do you have any plan to have a tour? 

最近有出游计划吗?
Dean:
Yes, I'd like to go around the UK. 

有啊,想去英国转转。
Jim:
It seems that you can enjoy the express service. 

看来你可以享受快递服务了?
Dean:
What do you mean express service? I'll take along with the luggages. 

什么意思,我不懂。行李我会随身带的。
Jim:
Haven't you heard that an English thief expressed himself to the express company to steal goods? While this is a really convenient way to travel. 

你没听说过英国一个小偷把自己快递到快递公司进行行窃吗?抛开行窃不谈,这可真是个方便的出行方式。
Dean:
How could he come out of the company, still by expressing himself? 

那他怎么出来?也是快递的方式吗?
Jim:
Absolutely, along with the stolen loot. 

没错,连同那些偷到的赃物一起。
Dean:
Incredible, how was he caught by the police? 

的确很夸张,那他怎么被警方抓到的呢?
Jim:
It reported that because they did not split up the profit from obey equally. 

听说是因为分赃不均。
Dean:
Security check is necessary! 

看来安全检查很有必要嘛!


