Tom:
Hi,Lee, welcome. 

嗨,李,欢迎光临。
Lee:
Hi,Tom,I am sorry for coming here without any reservation. 

嗨,汤姆,很抱歉冒昧来访。
Tom:
Never mind. I am glad that you can come. 

没关系,我很高兴你能来。
Lee:
Frankly, I am here for our cooperation project. 

老实说,我是为我们的合作项目而来的。
Tom:
Don’t worry,It is carrying out smoothly. 

别担心,一切进展顺利。
Lee:
No, it is going welll in surface,but in fact it is in danger. 

不,表面上是很顺利,但事实上很危险。
Tom:
What does this mean? 

此话怎讲?
Lee:
Some parts of our programs are modified by some ill-disposed persons. 

我们的部分程序被不怀好意之人给修改了。
Tom:
How did you know it? 

你怎么知道的?
Lee:
It is a long story,I will talk to you some day, but now we should take some measures as soon as possible. 

这说来话长,我改天再跟你说,现在我们要尽快采取措施。
Tom:
OK,you can say that again,let’s go. 

好,我同意,我们走。


