Ann:
Don’t you think we are wasting time? 

你不认为我们是在浪费时间吗?
Lily:
I don’t think so. Why do you think reading a masterwork is wasting time? 

不,为什么你会认为读名著是浪费时间呢?
Ann:
I don’t say so. 

我没那么说。
Lily:
So what do you mean? 

那你是什么意思?
Ann:
I mean what we are learning is not so good for finding a good job. 

我是说我们在读的东西,对找份好工作没多大用处。
Lily:
I don’t think so. Those we are learning are the basic tool. We can deal with any situation we meet. 

我不这么认为,我们读的东西是我们的基础工具,我们能处理任何我们遇到的状况。
Ann:
What kind of job do you like to do? 

你想要做什么工作?
Lily:
I am not sure, but I want to make something different. 

不确定,但是我想做点不一样的。
Ann:
Great hopes make great man. 

伟大的抱负造就伟大的人物。
Lily:
Yeah. I agree. 

我同意。


