Bank clerk:
Good Morning, sir. What can I do for you?

早上好,先生。请问有什么可以帮助您?
Terry:
Yes, I'd like to change Australian dollars for RMB.

是的,我想把澳元换成人民币。
Bank clerk:
How much do you want to change?

您想换多少?
Terry:
I am not sure. What's the rate today?

我不敢肯定。今天的汇率是多少?
Bank clerk:
It's 1 Australian dollar to 6.1 Yuan RMB.

1澳元兑6.1元人民币。
Terry:
What was the rate yesterday?

那昨天的汇率呢?
Bank clerk:
The rate was 1 Australia dollar to 6.5 Yuan yesterday.

是1澳元兑6.5元人民币。
Terry:
Oh, the rate goes down.

哦,汇率跌了。
Bank clerk:
It does, sir. Do you still want to have it changed now?

是的,先生。您还想换吗?
Terry:
Let me think… Will the rate still go down tomorrow?

我想想……汇率明天还会跌吗?
Bank clerk:
I don't know, sir. But it won't change much.

我不知道,先生。但不会有太大变化。
Terry:
Well, I want to change 1000 Australian dollars for RMB.

嗯,我想换1000澳元。
Bank clerk:
Okay. Please sign here in this form.

好的。请在这张表格上签个名。
Terry:
OK.

好的。
Bank clerk:
Here is the 6,100 RMB.

这是你的6100元人民币。
Terry:
Thank you very much.

谢谢。