Bank clerk:
May I help you?

请问有什么可以帮助您的?
Terry:
Yes, can I cash my traveler's check here?

是的,我能在这儿兑换我的旅行支票吗?
Bank clerk:
Of course, we'd be happy to cash it for you.

当然啦,我们很高兴能为您兑换。
Terry:
What's the cashing rate?

兑换的比率是多少?
Bank clerk:
Well, it's listed on the electronic board on the left. We cash it at present traveler's check buying rate.

比率都列在左边的电子榜上。我们是以现在旅行支票的买入比率兑换。
Terry:
Oh, I see. How much it the service charge?

哦,我知道了。那服务费是多少?
Bank clerk:
The service charge is 1% of the total amount of the check.

服务费是支票总额的1%。
Terry:
Well, I'd like to cash these four checks for $100 each.

好的,我想换四张100美元的旅行支票。
Bank clerk:
Would you please countersign them here?

您能在这儿复签一下吗?
Terry:
OK, there you are.

好的,签好了。
Bank clerk:
And your passport please.

您的护照?
Terry:
Oh, I forgot to bring it. It is in my hotel room.

哦,我忘带了。它在我的旅馆房间里。
Bank clerk:
Sorry, sir. We can't cash the checks for you without your passport.

对不起,先生。没有护照我们不能为您兑换。
Terry:
Well, thanks. I will come again this afternoon, then.

谢谢,那我下午再来。