Clerk:
Good morning, may I help you?

早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?
Benjamin:
Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.

你好,我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱。
Clerk:
Please fill out this form, please.

请您填一下这张表格。
Benjamin:
OK… Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?

好的……在收款人一项写马诺丽亚公司吗?
Clerk:
Yes. You must put on its name and full address.

是的。您必须填写它的名称和完整地址。
Benjamin:
OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?

好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?
Clerk:
Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.

我看看,可以了。请给我您的一千元汇款。
Benjamin:
Here you are. What is the rate?

这就是。请问手续费率是多少?
Clerk:
This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.

是百分之一。就是十元。
Benjamin:
OK, when will this remittance arrive?

好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?
Clerk:
Generally it will arrive within a week.

一般来说,一周之内就会到。
Benjamin:
That's good. Is there anything else?

好的。还有别的什么事情吗?
Clerk:
No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.

不,没有了。您得保管好这张汇款单。
Benjamin:
Thanks, I will.

谢谢,我会的。