阿伦:
I need to find a new place to live.



我要另找一个地方住.
鲍勃:
Yeah? Why? Don`t you like living with me?



是吗?为什么?你不喜欢和我一起住吗?
阿伦:
Oh, it`s not you. I just want my own place.



哦.不是因为你的缘故.我只是想有自己的私人空间.
鲍勃:
Well, check the newspaper.



好吧.看看报纸上有没有.
阿伦:
Jeez- I didn`t realize a single bedroom apartment went for so much these days.



哇.我没料到一个单间公寓这些天这么贵.
鲍勃:
Yeah. Prices have really gone up the past couple of years.



是呀.过去这几年价钱真是提高不少.
阿伦:
Oh, here`s one. It`s looks like in this neighborhood, $600 a month. That`s not to bad.



哦.这儿有一个.好像在这儿附近.每个月600元.还过得去.
鲍勃:
Yes. It`s pretty good. Why not give the landlord a call?



很不错呢.为何不给房东一个电话呢?
阿伦:
Hello. I`m calling about the one bedroom in Lincoln Park. Could I take a look at it?



你好.我打电话过来询问林肯公园的这间房.我可以去看一看吗?
房东:
Yes. Tonight at six is fine.



是的.今晚六点可以.
阿伦:
Thanks.



谢谢.