陈路:
Hi.Sir. May I help you?



先生.你好.可以帮你吗?
罗伯茨:
Yes, please. I am looking to lease an apartment.



好的.麻烦你.我正在找一个出租住宅.
陈路:
This is my business card. I am Chen Lu. Nice to meet you.



这是我的名片.我叫陈路.很高兴认识你.
罗伯茨:
Thank you. I am Sam Roberts. I am looking for an apartment of around one thousand square feet for my family.



谢谢.我是罗伯茨.我正找一个约一千平方英尺的住宅公寓给我的家人.
陈路:
Mr. Roberts, are you familiar with this area?



罗伯茨先生.你是否熟识这一区呢?
罗伯茨:
Yes, I am living in Rose Garden now, but the lease will expire in two months. The landlord is going to sell his apartment.



是的.我现在住在玫瑰花园.不过租约将在两个月后到期.业主已决定出售那住宅公寓.
陈路:
I see. I guess you prefer remaining in the same neighborhood. Let me check the computer's property data for you first. (after a few minutes) Sir, do you know Robinson Garden?



我明白.罗伯茨先生.我估计你希望住在同区附近.对吗?让我先查看电脑物业资料.(约数分钟后)先生.你可知道鲁宾逊花园?
罗伯茨:
No. I'm sorry to say. (Chen Lu points out the location of Robinson Garden from the map.)



对不起.我不知道.(陈路将该区地图给罗伯茨先生看.并指示该大厦位置.)
陈路:
Robison garden is only two years old.



鲁宾逊花园刚建成2年。
罗伯茨:
Is it furnished or non-furnished?



单位是否备有家具?
陈路:
It is a furnished apartment with necessary home appliances.



这单位备有家具及一般家庭电器.
罗伯茨:
How much is the rent?



租金是多少?
陈路:
The asking rent is forty-five thousand Hong Kong dollars per month.



租金是每月港币四万五千元.
罗伯茨:
Okay. I would like to check the house with my wife tomorrow night after seven. Also, can you show me two more apartments for our comparison at the same time?



可以.我想与太太明晚七时后去看看那住宅公寓.与此同时.你可否为我安排多看两个住宅公寓以作比较?
陈路:
Sure, Mr. Roberts. I'll arrange things for you tomorrow night. May I have your telephone number in order to confirm the appointment?



当然可以.罗伯茨先生.明晚我将为你安排.可否把你的电话号码给我.以便联络你确定见面?
罗伯茨:
Yes. My office number is 25242524. In case I am not in my office, you can also contact my mobile phone. The number is 90887766.



好的.我公司的电话号码是25242524.如果我不在公司.你可致电我的手提电话.号码是90887766.
陈路:
Thank you, Mr. Roberts. I'll have all the information and get back to you as soon as possible.



谢谢你.罗伯茨先生.当我搜集所有资料后.会尽快回复你.