海伦:
Wow, Mike. You look very smart in your new suit.



哇.迈克.你穿上这套新西装很帅.
迈克:
Does it suit me?



适合我吗?
海伦:
Of course it does. But the checked shirt doesn`t go well with it. Do you have any other shirt?



当然适合.但是格子衬衫和西服不太配.你还有其他的衬衫吗?
迈克:
What about this one in navy blue?



这件海军蓝的怎么样?
海伦:
Navy-blue is out of fashion. Oh, I prefer the white one. It suits your complexion and matches the suit too.



海军蓝这个颜色早就过时了.噢.我喜欢这件白衬衫.它适合你的肤色.和你的外套也很相配.
迈克:
Ok. I`ll wear this one. What do you think of my yellow tie?



好的.我就穿这件.你觉得我的黄领带怎么样?
海伦:
It looks good.



看上去不错.
迈克:
Don`t you think it`s a bit too bright?



会不会太艳了点儿?
海伦:
It`s fine, I think. The yellow becomes you. And it is quite in fashion this year.



我觉得很好.黄色适合你.而且今年很流行.
迈克:
Thanks for your suggestion, Helen. It makes me feel more confident.



谢谢你的建议.海伦.这让我感觉很自信.