售货员:
Hi, can I help you?



你好.有什么可以帮忙的吗?
迈克:
Yes. I'm interested in the radio.



是的.我想看看录音机.
售货员:
All of our radio are on this section. What about this one?



我们所有的录音机都在这儿了.这一个怎么样?
迈克:
Hm, it looks nice. But I like a smaller one.



嗯.很美观.但是我想要个更小点的.
售货员:
How about this one?



那这一个呢?
迈克:
I think that's what I want. How much is it?



这正是我想要的.多少钱?
售货员:
It's $60 plus tax.



加上税60美元.
迈克:
It's a little expensive. Do you think it's possible to get a discount?



有点贵了.能打个折吗?
售货员:
Hm, since you like it so much, how about 10% discount? That's the best I can offer.



嗯.既然你这么喜欢.打个九折吧.这是我能给的最好的价钱. 

迈克:
That's good. Could you wrap it for me?



好吧.能给我包一下吗?
售货员:
Sure, is there anything else I can get for you?



当然.还有什么可以帮忙的吗?
迈克:
No, that should be it. Thank you.



不了.谢谢.