麦克:
Hi, Lin Lin! Do you know the way to the Town Hall?



嗨.林林!你知道去市政大厅的路吗?
林林:
Yes, I know. Are you going there?



是的.知道.你打算去那里吗?
麦克:
Yes. Can you tell me the nearest way to the Tow Hall?



是的.你能告诉我去市政大厅最近的路吗?
林林:
You must take a number 316 bus to Huanghai Road, then take the subway.



你需要乘316路公共汽车去黄海路.然后乘地铁.
麦克:
Take the subway?



乘地铁?
林林:
That`s right. Get off the bus at Huanghai Road, then go straight till you reach a crossroads. Turn left and walk for two blocks; then make a left again. You will find a subway entrance right on the corner.



对.在黄海路下公共汽车.然后一直走到十字路口.左拐弯.走两个街区.再左转弯.就在拐角处你会发现地铁入口处.
麦克:
Sounds complicated.



听起来挺复杂的.
林林:
Isn`t it clear?



不清楚吗?
麦克:
Yes, I`ll follow your directions.



清楚.我将照你说的去做.
林林:
Then you`ll see it immediately.



那么你马上就会看到地铁入口处.
麦克:
But what train should I take?



可是我要乘哪班地铁呢?
林林:
Oh! When you go down to the subway booth, just ask for a subway map.



噢.你从入口处走下地铁站时.要一张地铁地图.
麦克:
At which stop should I get off?



我得在哪站下地铁?
林林:
Get off at the last stop.



最后一站.
麦克:
Is the Town Hall far away from the subway station?



市政大厅离地铁站远吗?
林林:
Far? The Town Hall is just behind the subway station!



远?市政大厅就在地铁站的后面.
麦克:
Great! Thanks a lot!



太好了!多谢.