汤姆:
What are you doing? You look as busy as a bee.



你在干嘛呢?你好像很忙.
麦克:
Yeah. I am trying to decorate my house.



是的.我正在装饰我的房子.
汤姆:
Really? That`s cool. Let me see what you`ve done.



真的吗?太棒了.让我看看你都做了些什么.
麦克:
But actually it`s not done yet. I am going to get a special pendent lamp.



不过没弄完呢.我正打算去买一种特别的吊灯.
汤姆:
It`s all right. It`s all right. Let me see, oh, the vase looks so unique. And it is so creative to make a picture display here. How did you get that idea?



没关系.没关系.让我看看.噢.这个花瓶真别致.还有在这里放个照片陈列真是太有创意了.你是怎么想出来的?
麦克:
It`s just simple decorating. I just want to add my personality to my living place.



只是些简单的装饰.我想为我住的地方增添一点个性.
汤姆:
I notice that most of your furniture is very traditional. You like wooden furniture, don`t you?



我发现你大多数家具都很传统.你喜欢木制家具.是吗?
麦克:
Yes. My husband and I prefer wooden furniture to metal furniture.



是的.我妻子和我都更青睐木制家具.而不是金属家具.
汤姆:
I think wooden furniture seems much elegant than metal furniture.



我认为木制家具看起来更高雅.
麦克:
Yes. You like natural and simple styles, just like me.



是的.你喜欢那种简约自然的风格.就像我一样.