理发师:
Please take a seat here, Miss. Set or permanent? We give a five percent discount on perms.



小姐.请这边坐.是定型还是烫发?烫发我打九五折.
埃伦:
My permanent is still nice, just shampoo and set this time.



上一次烫的发还好.这一次就洗一洗定一下型吧.
理发师:
How would you like your hair styled today?



这一次要什么样的发型?
埃伦:
I'm going out for a ball tonight, so I'd like to have my hair done in a rather elegant style.



今晚我要参加一个舞会.所以想把头发做得高雅一些.
理发师:
How about putting it up with bangs in front?



梳起来前额留刘海式怎么样?
埃伦:
I don't mind it that way, but my boyfriend doesn't like that style too much. He said it made my face look too round.



我倒不在意这样做.但我男朋友不太喜欢这种样式.他说那样会使我的脸看上去太圆.
理发师:
What do you have in mind?



那你想做什么样的呢?
埃伦:
Can I see some pictures of the latest hairstyles?



我能看看最新的发型图片吗?
理发师:
Sure. What about this one? It's very much in vogue now.



可以.这一款怎么样?这可是目前非常流行的.
埃伦:
It's beautiful. Let's try it.



是漂亮.我们试试吧.