阿伯特:
What kind of a car do you have?



你的车是什么样的?
弗洛拉:
An old one.



一辆旧车.
阿伯特:
I know it's old, but what brand is it?



我知道是旧车.我问的是什么牌子?
弗洛拉:
It's a Chevrolet. Why do you ask? Are you going into the car business?



是辆雪佛莱.你问这个做什么?你要买车?
阿伯特:
Nothing like that. My cousin is going to take a job overseas and he can't take his car with him, so he's going to sell it cheap. It's very new.



不是那样的.我的堂兄就要去海外工作了.他不能带着自己的车走.所以打算便宜点卖掉它.车子很新的.
弗洛拉:
Well, I have been thinking about getting a newer car. I can't afford a brand new one.



哦.我是一直想换辆新一点儿的车.但是我可买不起新车.
阿伯特:
Would you like to look at my cousin's car?



你愿意看看我堂兄的车吗?
弗洛拉:
Is it a four-door or a two-door?



是四开门的还是两开门的?
阿伯特:
It's a coupe with a vinyl roof.



是带皮顶的小轿车.
弗洛拉:
Does it have automatic transmission?



带自动档吗?
阿伯特:
Yes, and it also has power steering, power brakes and air conditioning.



有的.它还带动力转向.动力制动和空调.
弗洛拉:
I guess I might take a look at it. How much is he asking?



我想我可以看看这辆车.他想要多少钱?
阿伯特:
I don't know for sure, but he'll make you a good deal.



我不太清楚.但是他一定会给你优惠的价格.
弗洛拉:
Okay. Set it up for me to see it, if you can.



好的.如果可以的话.安排我看看车吧.