艾米:
I like the yellow pants in the window.



我喜欢橱窗中的那件黄色毛衣.
店员:
Oh, yes. It is very nice. Wait a minute please. I'm going to get them for you.



哦,是的,很漂亮,请稍等一下,我去给你拿来.
艾米:
May I try it on?



我试穿一下可以吗? 

店员:
Of course.please!



当然,请.
克莱尔:
Oh! This sweater shows your figure off nicely.



喔!这件毛衣把你的身材很好地衬托出来了.
店员:
This dress looks nice on you.



这件衣服穿在你身上不错.
艾米:
Yes, it seems to fit well. How much do I owe you?



是啊,好像蛮合身的.
店员:
It costs 100 dollars.



这件定价为100美元.
艾米:
This is nice, but I suppose it's too expensive.



这东西不错,但是我觉得它很贵.
克莱尔:
Can you come down a bit?



你可以便宜一点吗?
艾米:
$35, can you sell it for that?



我顶多能出35美元,这个价钱你肯卖吗?
店员:
We are practically giving this away.



我们简直是在白白送人了.
艾米:
Thank you so much.



非常谢谢你.
店员:
Not at all, Miss, please come again.



不用客气,小姐,请下次再度光临.