简:
Excuse me, could you tell me if this is the right bus for Qianmen?



打扰一下.请问这是到前门的公共汽车吗?
露西:
No, I`m afraid it isn`t.



不.不是的.
简:
Do you by any chance know what number I should take and where to get it?



那你是否碰巧知道我该乘哪辆车以及在哪里乘车?
露西:
Well, you can take the Number One from Gongzhufen.



你可以在公主坟乘坐一路公共汽车.
简:
I see, but could you tell me how to get to Gongzhufen?



知道了.但你能告诉我该怎么样去公主坟吗?
露西:
Sure. Just go straight till you get to the traffic lights, then turn right and walk until you see the new flyover. The bus stop is on the left-hand side of the bridge. You can`t miss it.



当然.直接往前走直到你到达红绿灯处.然后向右拐.再一直往前走直到你看到新建的立交桥.车站就在桥的左手边.你一定能找得到的.
简:
Mm-do I have to change?



哦--我需要换乘吗?
露西:
No, you don`t. The bus stops at Tiananmen Square. That`s where you get off. Then you walk across the square. Qianmen is to the south of the square. But it would be much quicker by underground this time of day.



不.不需要.汽车在天安门广场停车.你就在那里下车.之后你步行穿过广场.前门就在广场的南端.但这个点乘坐地铁会更快点.
简:
Really? Can I take the underground from Gongzhufen?



真的吗?我在公主坟可以乘坐地铁吗?
露西:
Yes, you can.



是的.可以.
简:
I see. Thanks very much.



知道了.非常感谢.
露西:
You are welcome.



不用谢.