丹尼尔:
What seems to be the trouble?



出啥毛病啦?
布鲁斯:
I think I just had a flat tire.



我想车子爆胎了.
丹尼尔:
You sure did. I wonder what caused it to blow out like that.



肯定是啦.我觉得奇怪.怎么会爆成这个样子的呢?
布鲁斯:
I have no idea. Maybe the tires were just old.



我不知道.也许轮胎太旧了吧.
丹尼尔:
Do you need any help?



有什么要帮忙的吗?
布鲁斯:
Actually, do you have tools for changing a tire?



说实话.你有没有换轮胎的工具?
丹尼尔:
Yes, I do. Do you mean a tire iron and a jack?



有的.你是说松轮器和千斤顶吗?
布鲁斯:
Yes. Could you loan them to me?



是的.你能借给我吗?
丹尼尔:
Let me go and get them. Wait just one second.



让我去拿来.稍等一会儿.
布鲁斯:
Thanks. I appreciate this very much.



谢谢.非常感激你的帮助.
丹尼尔:
No problem. I`m just glad to be of assistance.



没问题.很高兴能帮上忙.
布鲁斯:
I`m very grateful. I have to be at work, and I was worried that I would be late.



非常感谢你.我得干活了.我还担心我会迟到呢.
丹尼尔:
Don`t worry about that. You`ll be back on the road in no time.



别担心那个了.你的车子马上就会没事的.