Mary:
I can sure try. Hold on just a minute.

我當然可以試試。請稍等。
Mary:
Hello, ma'am. What can I do for you?

女士,您好。我能為您效勞嗎?
Salesperson:
Could I have a refund on this?

我這個東西可以退錢嗎?
Mary:
Is anything wrong with it?

有什麼不對嗎?
Salesperson:
Yes, this part is defective. I didn't notice it when I bought it.

有啊,這個部分有瑕疵。我買的時候沒有注意到。
Mary:
Oh, I'm sorry about that. May I see your sales slip, please?

哦,真抱歉。我可以看看您的發票嗎?
Salesperson:
Yes, here it is.

可以,在這兒。
Mary:
I'm sorry, ma'am. Your refund period expired ten days ago.

很抱歉,女士。您的退款期限十天前就過了。
Salesperson:
What difference does ten days make?

差十天有什麼關係?
Mary:
Well, even though you can't get a refund on it, I can let you exchange it for another one or anything else.

雖然您不能退錢,但我可以讓您換另一件或任何其他東西。
Salesperson:
Do you have exactly this same kind: the same color, style, and size?

你有和這件完全一模一樣顏色、樣式、尺寸的嗎?
Mary:
Let me see. Hmm... This one is the same style and size, but just the color is different.

我看看… 嗯。這件的式樣和尺寸是一模一樣,但是顏色不一樣。
Salesperson:
Oh, it looks like I have no choice. Can you order one in this same color?

哦,看來我別無選擇了。你可以幫我訂一件相同顏色的嗎?