Ann:
Hey, Jim, it’s time to wake up and get out of bed.

嘿,吉姆,醒一醒,该起床啦。
Jim:
Do I have to get up now?

我现在一定得起床吗?
Ann:
You’d better get up, or you’ll be late.

你最好现在就起床,否则要迟到了。
Jim:
What are you talking about? My alarm hasn’t even gone off yet.

你说什么呀? 我的闹钟都还没响呢?
Ann:
Yes, it did. It went off? 30 minutes ago. You slept right through it?. You’re like a dead person while you sleep.

响了,30分钟前就响了。你睡过了。睡得像死猪一样。
Jim:
I must have slept right through it.

我一定是睡过了。
Ann:
Rise and shine! Sleepyhead!

起床!贪睡鬼!
Jim:
Just let me sleep 5 more minutes.

让我再睡5分钟嘛。
Ann:
The early bird gets the worm?.

早起的鸟才会有虫吃。
Jim:
I know. I know. But I don’t want any worms.

我知道。我知道。但是我可不想吃虫。
Ann:
Ha! Ha! If you don’t make an effort now, later on it’ll be a lot tougher for you.

哈!哈! 如果你现在不努力的话,将来的生活就会变得更加艰难。