Gary:
I bought this CD of Guns and Roses from a vendor at the subway exit.

我在地铁出口的一个小贩那里买了这张“枪花”乐队的唱片。
May:
From a vendor? Then, it must be a pirate copy.

从一个小贩那里?那么,这一定是一张盗版碟了。
Gary:
It doesn't matter. It cost me only 5 Yuan. Very cheap!

这没有关系啊。这只花了我5块钱。非常便宜!
May:
Honey, it's still too early to be cheerful. Test the sound quality on your CD player first.

亲爱的,别高兴得太早了。先在你的CD机上试试音效吧。
Gary:
Sure. Oh, no!

好的。哦,糟糕!
May:
What's the matter? Anything wrong?

怎么了?有什么不对吗?
Gary:
It's not Guns and Roses. Not even music!

这不是“枪花”。连音乐也不是!
May:
Sorry. But it happens all the time. You know, it's a pirate copy.

真遗憾。不过经常是这样的。你知道,它是盗版嘛。
Gary:
Yeah. I think the vendor is still there. May I return it to get my money back?

没错。我想那个小贩应该还在那里。我可以去找他退钱吗?
May:
Don't even try. You can't get that done. Just don't buy any pirate copies any more in the future.

你试都不用试的。那是行不通的。以后别再买盗版碟就是了。
Gary:
Of course not. I feel cheated and it's not so funny.

当然不会了。我感到被骗了,感觉真不好。
May:
I understand it, honey. I had the same experience before. You know, it takes risks when you buy this illegal cheap stuff. Just forget about it and cheer up.

亲爱的,我明白的。我以前也有过同样的经历。你知道,买这种非法的便宜货本来就有风险。别再想它了,高兴一点啦。
Gary:
You are right. Anyway, I'd like to get some CDs of Guns and Roses. Will you go with me?

你说得对。不过,我还是想买“枪花”的唱片。你陪我一起去好吗?
May:
Sure. I'd like to get some stuff for myself, too. What's more, I've got a membership card here. With it, we can get a really good price.

没问题。我也想买一些。而且,我有一张会员卡。我们可以用它有很优惠的价格。
Gary:
Really? Then let's go and get some legal copies this time!

是吗?那我们走吧,这次要买几张正版唱片!
May:
Great. Here we go.

好啊。我们走吧。