Shirley:
Be quick. Put our bags in the deposit box.
快一点儿,把我们的包放在存包柜里。
Benjamin:
We got a problem. The deposit boxes are all full. We should have come earlier.
我们遇到麻烦了,存包柜已经全满了。我们应该早一点儿来的。
Shirley:
I told you to hurry up a thousand times. You just put a deaf ear to it.
我告诉你多少遍了,叫你快一点儿。你就是不听。
Benjamin:
Did you ? I didn't hear you. It was too noisy.
你叫了吗?太吵了,我没听见。
Shirley:
I surely did! Ask the customer service counter if we can deposit our stuff there.(Benjamin goes and returns)
我当然叫啦!问问服务台我们能不能把包存在他们那儿。(本杰明去了又回来了)
Benjamin:
They say we can't. They don't look after customers' stuff.
他们说不行。他们不为顾客看包。
Shirley:
It's all your fault! Now we can't get in shopping.
都怪你!我们现在不能进去买东西了。
Benjamin:
OK, it's my fault. I'll stay here and look after our stuff. You can get in, shopping with Daniel and May.
好吧,是我的错。我留下来看东西了。你和阿美、丹尼尔一起进去买东西吧。
Shirley:
That sounds like a good idea!
这是个好主意!
Benjamin:
Hey, don't forget to buy a suit for me.
嘿,别忘了给我买件西装。
Shirley:
What color do you want?
你要什么颜色的?
Benjamin:
Black, of course.
当然要黑色的。