Assistant:
There are many art craft items in this shop. I suggest you take your time, and you might find something you like.

本店有很多工艺品,我建议您慢慢看,也许会看到喜欢的东西。
Benjamin:
That's what I am going to do.

我正想慢慢看呢。
Assistant:
If you have any problem, please come to me.

如果您有任何问题就请问我。
Benjamin:
I surely will. How much is this wood carving?

我会的。这个木雕多少钱?
Assistant:
You are an expert on it. That wood carving is very rare. But I'm so sorry; that is not for sell.

您真是个行家。那个木雕非常珍贵。但是非常抱歉,它是非卖品。
Benjamin:
That's OK. Is anything else recommended?

没关系。有其他可以推荐的吗?
Assistant:
Do you have any special request?

您有什么特殊的要求吗?
Benjamin:
I'd like to see some traditional arts.

我想看一些比较传统的艺术品。
Assistant:
So that means you are shopping for presents?

您的意思是您在挑选送人的礼物?
Benjamin:
Yes, I'm just here to pick out some special presents for my foreign friends.

是的。我就是想在这儿挑选一些可以送给外国朋友的礼物。
Assistant:
Actually, I think the paper-cuts is OK, because it is easy to carry and foreign friends are also interested in it. They think that is a miracle.

事实上,我觉得剪纸就不错,因为剪纸便于携带,而且外国朋友对此也非常感兴趣。他们认为剪纸非常奇妙。
Benjamin:
Sounds good. I'll take paper-cut.

听起来不错。我就买剪纸。
Assistant:
I have collected different kinds of paper-cuts all over the country; you can pick the one you like best.

我收集了全国不同的剪纸。您可以挑选您最喜欢的。
Benjamin:
You collect them yourself? I think that you are just doing the wholesale.

是你自己收集的吗?我还以为你只做批发生意。
Assistant:
As a matter of fact, I open the shop because I'm interested in the arts. I spent lots of time doing research on the folk art of our country.

事实上,我开这个店完全是出于对工艺品的兴趣。我花了很多时间研究我们国家的民间艺术。
Benjamin:
Wow, you are the expert on it.

哇,你才是真正的行家呢。